Our yard was virtually a blank slate when we bought this house in 2011 and many changes have taken place since then.
2017 proved to be a productive gardening year:
- built the honey bee Apiary garden
- relocated and updated my Herb Garden
- made additions to my Ginger Rock Garden (aka Purple Garden
- added to the edible gardens
*This post contains affiliate links to products or companies that I truly love and believed in before I joined the affiliate program. If you use these links to make a purchase, I will be compensated at no extra cost to you.*
I have many many grand plans in my head for our gardens, but these ideas have to be narrowed down to the feasible (money) and doable (energy) plans. **I have updated this post to include links that will take you to information about the progress made in 2018**
Garden Goals 2018:
- build patio/fire pit area
- prepare a vegetable garden
- continue the evergreen portions of our gardens
- add more blooming shrubs (camellia)
- expand the mailbox garden
- transplant 4 gardenia and 2 hydrangea to brick wall garden
- start a cutting garden
I am anxious to get started. But I have some indoor projects to get done first, which is NOT where I want to be.
What about you? Do you force yourself to do indoor things and reward yourself with fun outdoor things like new plants?? I do.
Did you click through to the projects that I finished? If not, here are some links:
Started the new vegetable Garden
Extended the Mailbox Garden
Worked on the Brick Wall Garden and transformed it into the Hidden Garden
Planted a Cutting Garden
Now for 2019 goals…